Thursday 31 July 2014

Hi folks I have had a lovely time over the last few weeks being warm and wearing  a t shirt, I am usually freezing and have to wear lots of thermals and jumpers from about September until March to keep warm. I've been like that for about 10 years. It's been a real treat to have all the sunshine and  have sat out even in the evening  which is very rare for me. I hope you all have enjoyed it as much as me. Mind you even I was heard to utter on a few days that I was too hot.
My grandaughter was doing abit of colouring the other week and made two cards one for her teacher and one for her daddy's girlfriend. She's only interested in colouring when she can use my Promarkers. She loves using lots of bright colours as you will see. She cut the paper and stuck them on and the die cuts. She says she's not interested in crafting, but I think she made a good job of them myself, mind you I'm biased.The picture of Maddison was taken at the church hall bingo , just had to have one of her with her missing teeth. She had Super Bear for the weekend from school. We had to take pictures of his adventure with her and she had to write a piece about it for school. She won a large box of M&S chocolate  biscuits at the bingo so came home very happy.



I have been making lots of card over the last couple of weeks. The first was a commission for a 65th Wedding Anniversary.


I decided to make a batch of shoe and dress cards here are a few of them.




I'm  looking forward to tomorrow Maddison will be here, we didn't have her last week and really  missed her and it was very quiet.
Hope you have a nice weekend and get to do the things you enjoy the most. Thanks for dropping by. Love and crafty hugs. xx Chris


1 comment:

  1. You and Madison have certainly been busy making cards - lovely bright colours on hers and you've made some really pretty ones with the fashion images - love those.

    ReplyDelete